This is the first time i got featured on the IFB weekly links à la mode, i don’t even know how to make a proper introductory opening. So i guess a “TADAAA!!!” (with triple As and exclamation marks for dramatic effect) will do.
Yeah… it won’t
Well… since you all probably still in the Halloween euphoria, go on and read on! There sure will be some interesting posts perfect for the holiday reading. And since i don’t celebrate Halloween, i’d probably do some read through too. Just to get a little glimpse of the halloween madness.
Creatures of the Night
The first of the “Holidays” is finally here. Halloween. While everyone has their favorite holiday, Halloween is special for fashion lovers. You can be anything you want for an evening, dress up, freak out, and party down. If you put off your costume until now, this special roundup has excellent last-minute costume and DIY ideas. Some of my personal best costumes have come literally 45 minutes before I headed out for the night. Of course you’ll be wanting to take good care of your skin through all the costuming, with great tips for night skincare, Halloween beauty you can wear all year and when you’re out late tonight, you’ll want to speed up your routine tomorrow morning.
Live well, be safe, and have a wonderful Halloween!
Links à la Mode: October 31st
- All That Glitters: DIY Minnie Mouse
- Alysalovely: 10 Easy Costume Ideas Using 3 Pieces You Already Have
- Burgundy Whispers: Night Time Skincare Routine
- Clothes But Not Quite: Still Scared About Not Having A Halloween Costume?
- DressCode:HighFashion: 10 Black & Orange High Fashion Looks for Halloween 2013
- Empathetically Elle: DIY Flapper Costume
- Fashion Trends & More: How to Incorporate Cat Prints & Motifs into Your Wardrobe
- Happy Pretty Sweet: A Brief History of the Twinset
- Incognito: Thoughts on racism on the catwalks
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Tokyo Street Style
- Lara Lizard: Pirate be ye? Arr!
- Late Night Minutes: DIY Wonder Woman halloween costume
- Moi Contre La Vie: Workwear: Business Casual Staples
- Sannam and Style: Green Halloween – Body Con Dress and Green Booties
- Sobbing on Fifth: Speed Up Your Morning Routine`
- Storybook Apothecary: 6 Cute & Cheap DIY Halloween Costume Ideas!
- Versatile Journal: CODE #000000
- Walking Talking Style: 4 Ways to Wear a Flannel Shirt this Fall/Winter
- Wild Beauty: Every Day is Halloween: Makeup Tricks for Year-Round
- Wishing for Chanel: Halloween costumes for the fashion conscious 2013